If you are charged with setting up a project we typically want:
- Git repo
- CI: Usually Travis-CI or CircleCI
- Githooks to deploy to test envs (CD)
You can look at examples of setting this up for:
- Pantheon: https://github.com/thinktandem/pantheon-workflow-demo
- Platform: https://github.com/thinktandem/platform-workflow-demo
circle.yml files will give you an idea of things that are
needed to provide the automated tests, QC and CD.
For PHP/Composer based projects we usually configure the
scripts key to run the test suites.
- The command
lando composer testruns:
- php linting as configured in
- php code style checks against the PSR2 standard
- phpunit tests